Intern - Russian projects
West 8 is an office for urban design and landscape architecture with 75 employees with studios in New York, Rotterdam and Brussels.
For our main office in Rotterdam we are looking for a talented:
Russian speaking intern, m/f, 40 hours per week, to work on a variety of urban design and (landscape) architecture projects in Eastern European and Russia.
- Enrolled in an academic study in the field of architecture, with an emphasis on sustainability and climate resiliency.
- Excellent knowledge of the Russian language is a plus. You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Full proficiency in the use of AutoCad.
- Good proficiency of 3D visualisation programs like AutoCad 3D, Rhinoceros and Lumion.
- Proficiency in handling Photoshop, InDesign.
We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills. You are a pleasant colleague with a strong customer-oriented attitude. You are self-confident, stress resistant and able to work very accurately, also under time pressure.
This is a position at our office in Rotterdam.
Send your motivation, resume and portfolio (maximum 4mb) to Inna Tsoraeva (email@example.com) by 14 January 2020 latest.
added on: 20-12-2019