Internship Public Relations
West 8 is looking for an intern to assist on all tasks related to our Public Relations Department in Rotterdam. In this position you will assist the PR manager in the area of publications, archiving and marketing. You will learn to maintain the database of office information and press contacts; maintain social media channels outlet; prepare publication materials and presentation to clients; update content in our website and assist in preparation of national and international tender procedures.
- Studying or background in landscape architecture or architecture, graphic design or archiving on an academic level;
- Accurate, communicative, hands-on mentality, pro-active, self-disciplined, multi-tasking;
- Good command of both Dutch and English, plus another European or Asian language is most welcome;
- Skilled in Indesign, basic knowledge in Adobe CS and MS Office
- Available full-time for a minimum period of 6 months
West 8 is an internationally leading company in the field of landscape architecture and urban design. You will be working with an multi-international team of 60 people. It is a chance to learn all the details of West 8's projects and therefore a genuine interest in our company is essential.
added on: 15-06-2018
If you would like to apply to any of our jobs, please send your application to our HR manager with the following email address:
jobs [at] west8 [dot] com
jobsNYC [at] west8 [dot] com
Applications should include:
- Portfolio of works
- C.V., including personal data, experience and software knowledge
- Letter of intention
West 8 has an international workforce and therefore requires a fluency in English.
Only personal replies by candidates will be considered. (Acquisitie naar aanleiding van onze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.)