Internship West 8 New York
West 8 urban design & landscape architecture, established in 1987, is an international practice with offices in New York and Rotterdam. West 8 New York Inc. is seeking a full-time intern to assist in all tasks for the design team.
Candidates must be willing to commit to a 6 month minimum internship opportunity, with preference given to longer commitments.
Candidate Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Architecture or Landscape architecture students or graduates welcomed to apply
- Permits/Visas to work in USA full time
- Technical capability in CAD, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Team player that is excited to collaborate, but is also self-motivated and can work independently
- Proactive, positive attitude, and able to work under fast-paced and changing conditions
Please send your CV and portfolio as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to jobsNYC@west8.com. Be sure to clearly state your name and the position to which you are applying in the subject of your email.
added on: 06-03-2018
If you would like to apply to any of our jobs, please send your application to our HR manager with the following email address:
jobs [at] west8 [dot] com
jobsNYC [at] west8 [dot] com
Applications should include:
- Portfolio of works
- C.V., including personal data, experience and software knowledge
- Letter of intention
West 8 has an international workforce and therefore requires a fluency in English.
Only personal replies by candidates will be considered. (Acquisitie naar aanleiding van onze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.)