Russian speaking architect
West 8 is an office for urban design and landscape architecture with 75 employees with studios in New York, Rotterdam and Brussels.
For our main office in Rotterdam we are looking for a talented:
Russian speaking architect, m/f, 40 hours per week, to work on a variety of urban design and (landscape) architecture projects in Eastern European and Russia.
- Completed academic education in the field of architecture, with an emphasis on sustainability and climate resiliency.
- 3-5 years of work experience, preferably at different design agencies.
- Russian is your mother tongue, knowledge of other Eastern European languages is recommended. You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Full proficiency in the use of AutoCad.
- Good proficiency of 3D visualisation programs like AutoCad 3D, Rhinoceros and Lumion.
- Proficiency in handling Photoshop, InDesign.
We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills. You are a pleasant colleague with a strong customer-oriented attitude. You are self-confident, stress resistant and able to work very accurately, also under time pressure.
This is a position at our office in Rotterdam. Candidates need to hold a European Union passport.
Send your motivation, resume and portfolio (maximum 4mb) to Christian Dobrick, email@example.com by 14 September 2018 latest.
added on: 14-06-2018
If you would like to apply to any of our jobs, please send your application to our HR manager with the following email address:
jobs [at] west8 [dot] com
jobsNYC [at] west8 [dot] com
Applications should include:
- Portfolio of works
- C.V., including personal data, experience and software knowledge
- Letter of intention
West 8 has an international workforce and therefore requires a fluency in English.
Only personal replies by candidates will be considered. (Acquisitie naar aanleiding van onze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.)