Intern - Russian projects
West 8 is an office for urban design and landscape architecture with 75 employees with studios in New York, Rotterdam and Brussels.
For our main office in Rotterdam we are looking for a talented:
Intern, 40 hours per week, to work on a variety of urban design and (landscape) architecture projects in Eastern Europe and Russia.
- Enrolled in an academic study in the field of architecture, with an emphasis on sustainability and climate resiliency.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written). Excellent knowledge of the Russian language is a plus.
- Full proficiency in the use of AutoCad.
- Good proficiency of 3D visualisation programs like AutoCad 3D, Rhinoceros and Lumion.
- Proficiency in handling Photoshop, InDesign.
We are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills. You are a pleasant colleague with a strong customer-oriented attitude. You are self-confident, stress resistant and able to work very accurately, also under time pressure.
This is a position at our office in Rotterdam.
Send your motivation, resume and portfolio (maximum 4mb) to Inna Tsoraeva (firstname.lastname@example.org).
added on: 12-10-2020
West 8 is an equal opportunity employer and is a culturally diverse and inclusive studio. We want our workforce to be a reflection of the worldwide communities we design for. We believe this is essential to do our work right. Black, Indigenous, People of Color and candidates from minority backgrounds are more than welcome to apply for one of our positions.