West 8 urban design & landscape architecture, established in 1987, is an international practice with offices in New York and Rotterdam. West 8 New York Inc. is seeking a full-time intern to assist in all tasks for the design team.
Candidates must be willing to commit to a 6-month minimum opportunity, with preference given to longer commitments.
Candidate Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Architecture or Landscape architecture students or graduates are welcome to apply
- Permits/Visas to work in USA full time
- Technical capability in CAD, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Team player that is excited to collaborate, but is also self-motivated and can work independently
- Proactive, positive attitude, and able to work under fast-paced and changing conditions
Please send your CV and portfolio as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to jobsNYC@west8.com. Be sure to clearly state your name and the position to which you are applying in the subject of your email.
added on: 12-10-2020
West 8 is an equal opportunity employer and is a culturally diverse and inclusive studio. We want our workforce to be a reflection of the worldwide communities we design for. We believe this is essential to do our work right. Black, Indigenous, People of Color and candidates from minority backgrounds are encouraged to apply for one of our positions.