Graphic Designer / Public Relations Employee (New York, Part Time)
West 8 urban design & landscape architecture, established in 1987, is an international practice with offices in New York and Rotterdam. West 8 New York Inc. is seeking a full-time employee to assist in a wide range of graphic and PR related tasks.
Candidates must be willing to commit to a part time basis, with preference given to longer commitments under key deadlines.
Candidate Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Graphic design knowledge
- Proficient in Indesign and other Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Basic knowledge in Publication & Printing
- Assisting on Social Media
- Basic knowledge of CMS
- Basic knowledge of Landscape Architecture
- Sensitive eye for photography, art and design
- Entrepreneurial spirit / commercial attitude
- Capacity to put together RFP’s/RFQ’s
- Documentation skills & archiving.
- Permits/Visas to work in USA full time
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Team player who is excited to collaborate, but is also self-motivated and can work independently
- Proactive, positive attitude, and able to work under fast-paced and changing conditions
Please send your CV and portfolio as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to jobsNYC@west8.com. Be sure to clearly state your name and the position to which you are applying in the subject of your email.
added on: 05-11-2019
West 8 is an equal opportunity employer and is a culturally diverse and inclusive studio. We want our workforce to be a reflection of the worldwide communities we design for. We believe this is essential to do our work right. Black, Indigenous, People of Color and candidates from minority backgrounds are more than welcome to apply for one of our positions.